I’ve just published some long-awaited updates for the DiskDigger app for Android! A lot of its low-level recovery logic has been updated, allowing it to provide you with all of this new functionality:
- Recovered files can now be saved directly to Google Drive, Dropbox, and other cloud storage apps installed on your Android device.
- Recovering files via email (Gmail, Yahoo mail, etc.) has been improved, with each file being a separate attachment in the email.
- Lots of minor cosmetic enhancements for better compliance with Material Design guidelines.
- Improved recovery of .MP4 videos and .ZIP files.
- Added support for recovering .RAR archives.
So, wait no longer: get DiskDigger or DiskDigger Pro from the Google Play Store today! And don’t forget — DiskDigger for Windows remains an excellent choice for your recovery needs on your desktop PC, with more updates coming soon.